Just like any piece of fashion clothing, some staple jewelry pieces should be there in every woman’s wardrobe. Leading fashion designers believe that jewelry is by far the best accessory that complements any outfit.
More than just being an accessory, jewelry can be a very powerful piece for personal expression. Whether it is about addressing a woman’s position in a corporate hierarchy or showcasing her sexual orientation, jewelry can say a lot.
When it comes to buying from an online jewelry store, you need to go for classics that will pair well and complement your different outfits. If you care about building the perfect wardrobe, you need to be aware of the right pieces of jewelry that can help.
In this resource, we look to discuss seven pieces of jewelry that can help you complete your wardrobe. If you have always yearned to create something like this, pay attention to what we have to say.
List of Seven Beautiful Pieces to help you Create your Jewelry Wardrobe
A bracelet is a wonderful jewelry piece to add to your collection. It pairs with almost all types of outfits and helps complement without taking away attention. Bracelets come in a range of metal options, colours and designs. If you are someone who likes something heavy, you can go for chain bracelets. If you want something smaller and a little less heavy, you can go for simple band ones.
There is something mysterious when you see a woman wearing a gemstone ring. In fact, it can be a great conversation piece. With a range of different color options to choose from including dark reds, greens as well as off-whites, you can pair them up with your outfits. Gemstone rings that have a thick metal band in gold or silver look attractive, sensual, and stylish.
The ears are by far one of the sexiest body features on women. If you want to show the beauty of the same, you can go with an attractive pair of danglers. They are available in a range of size options. You might want to avoid the really long ones that can get caught in your hair. Recently, link danglers are trending with several celebrities pairing them with pantsuits and jumpsuits.
If you are someone who likes wearing some jewelry or the other on you at all times, the humble necklace is a safe bet. This is not a necklace and pendant combo. Rather it is just a simple chain necklace that can accentuate your beautiful neck, shoulder lines, and collar bone. This is a subtle and sophisticated way of wearing jewelry. It is not an in-your-face kind of a statement piece.
Necklace and Pendant-
For many stylists, this is your go-with-everything jewelry piece. There are so many different types of pendant options that you can go for depending on the outfit you are wearing. For example, if you want to go with something chic, opt for a pendant that comes in the form of a coin. If you want to go with something expressive, choose a snake pendant!
Hoops are a jewelry piece that should be there in the jewelry wardrobe of every woman. It demonstrates a certain kind of playfulness and zeal. This is great for attending parties, pubs and lounges. You can pair them up with dresses, simple jeans and a crop top, and our personal favorite, a boss lady look with jumpsuits! Hoops come in different size options and thicknesses.
Layered Ring Sets-
This is a versatile piece of jewelry that can be worn in multiple ways. You can either stack them on top of one another and wear them on one finger. Or, you can wear them individually on different fingers. This is perfect for those night-outs where you want to dance the night away with your friends or someone special. Perfect for short dresses, skirts and LBDs.
Buying Jewelry from Online Stores: Some things to note
A lot of us no longer feel the need to visit physical stores when it comes to buying jewelry. There are so many online platforms and Ecommerce stores that offer a range of exhaustive options. However, while there is convenience, you should look at some other factors before buying jewelry online.
- Research– Whenever you are looking to buy jewelry online, make sure you trust the credibility of the online store. This can be done by reading reviews and checking out their social media pages. Make sure that the platform is reputed enough.
- Return Policies– You need to make sure that if you do not like something after you received it, you can always return the same. Unlike clothes, companies are not too eager to offer the same level of returns when it comes to jewelry.
- Certifications– If you are buying jewelry that has precious stones or metals in them, make sure to get an appraisal letter or certificate with your order. If you do not and the platform claims something else, you will be left with something that is not genuine.
- Warranty– Contrary to popular belief, good online platforms offer a decent period of warranty. If there is some problem or issue especially with clasps or links, the online store is more than happy to get it fixed or replaced. Look for warranty periods.
- Size Availability– What looks perfect on the model on the Ecommerce page might not look great on you. One major reason for the same is that the sizing matters. Pay attention to the size guide that reputed online stores have on their product pages.
The Final Takeaway-
One common mistake that most women make is first deciding on the outfit and then buying a piece of jewelry to complement it. This is not a good approach, as it will restrict you from using it with other outfits. Jewelry needs to be bought in its own individual capacity.
In other words, you first buy the jewelry on its own merit and then pair it with outfits. This will allow you to buy classics that will stand the test of time and trend, much after your outfits, which can go out of fashion in a season or two.
If you would like us to advise, you on buying the best jewelry from online platforms, let us know in the comments. We would be more than happy to help you out.