Sean Landon was born in Malibu in June of 1986 and was brought up there. Sean Matthew Landon is Michael Landon’s youngest of nine children.
What Does Sean Matthew Landon Do for a Living?
Sean Landon is a realtor, and his vast experience in residential real estate makes him a standout in the market. Sean has accomplished record-breaking sales and has expanded his business.
Sean was also awarded as one of the most accomplished realtors in his first year of selling. He continues to set examples in his work and is poised to achieve even more in the years ahead.
Sean Matthew’s Father- Michael Landon
Michael was born on October 31, 1936 in in NY. He was a renowned director, actor, writer and producer.
Landon had a tough childhood, owing to an emotionally unstable mother at home and social demands at school. Landon attended Collingwood High School. He excelled as a javelin thrower, which landed him a sports scholarship in the University of Southern California. His athletic career ended when he damaged a ligament during his first year.
Michael Landon is also famous for the following roles:
- Little Joe Cartwright (Bonanza)
- Jonathan Smith (Highway to Heaven)
- Charles Ingalls (Little House on the Prairie)
Michael had three marriages. He was married to Dodie Levy Fraser, and they had a daughter together. Landon also married Lynn Noe, and they had four children before divorcing in 1982. Landon married Cindy, with whom he was married until his death.
On April 5, 1991, Michael Landon was diagnosed with severe form of pancreatic cancer that had severly affected the blood vessels and tissues around the pancreas. On July 1, 1991, Landon died at 54 in Malibu, California.
Sean Landon’s Siblings
- Jennifer Rachel Landon (Sean’s biological sister)
- Mark Fraser Landon
- Josh Fraser Landon
- Shawna Leigh Landon
- Christopher Beau Landon
- Cheryl Lynn Landon
- Michael Landon Jr.
- Leslie Ann Landon
Josh, Michael Jr., Christopher, and Jennifer all sought jobs in the entertainment sector in Hollywood. Meanwhile, Cheryl has written a book about what it’s like to be the daughter of a renowned television star, Leslie is a clinical psychologist, and Shawna, like Sean, works in real estate.
Sean Matthew’s Mother- Cindy Landon
Cindy Landon was born in Los Angeles, United States of America, on January 27, 1957.
Among Cindy’s notable works are:
- Michael Lando: Memories with Laughter and Love in 1991 was her debut role
- She also had a supporting role in the 2004 film The Last Shot.
- Between 2012 and 2015, she appeared as a guest star in the films The Eyes of Thailand and Unity.
- Cindy began her start in the industry in 2006 as a co-producer on the documentary Whaledreamers.
- She directed the documentary After Kony: Staging Hope in 2011.
- Landon’s most recent production gig was as a producer for the 2016 documentary Sanctuary.
Cindy was married to Michael Landon, her long-term beau. Jennifer Rachel Landon and Sean Matthew Landon are the couple’s two children.