We all love a well-defined chin and jawline. It anchors the face and greatly enhances our facial appearance and our beauty. However, not everyone is naturally blessed with a well-defined chin and jawline.
When you are young, your facial skin is filled with healthy fats underneath that give your cheeks, chin and jawline a proper shape and structure. As you age, these fat cells get drained away. Your facial skin loses its shape and definition and becomes loose and droopy. This impacts the overall aesthetic facial appearance and impacts the shape of your chin and jawline.
Facial fillers in Melbourne are the most secure and effective non-surgical treatment to get back the suppleness of your face, and, to achieve a well-defined chin and jawline.
What are Facial Fillers
Facial fillers are a gel-based compound created by replicating the chemical structure of natural collagen found in the body. This gel-based compound plumps up, swells or increases in volume when it comes in contact with water.
Facial fillers, when administered in specific quantities at targeted areas of your chin and jawline, help to provide a proper shape and definition to your chin and jawline. Your chin becomes more profound and well established and the jawline becomes well defined.
Facial fillers in Melbourne is a swift and easy procedure that hardly requires any downtime. You can go back to doing your normal routine almost immediately after undergoing treatment.
To achieve the best results with facial fillers, the treatment should be conducted by an experienced cosmetic physician under controlled conditions.
Who can opt for facial fillers
If your chin and jawline have any recession, irregularity or deviation, mild or moderate protrusion, you can opt for non-surgical chin enhancement treatment with dermal fillers or facial fillers in Melbourne.
People whose facial skin has started to look saggy and loose due to aging can also undergo facial fillers treatment to tighten their skin, smoothen the creases and folds, and achieve a profound and well-defined chin and jawline. This will not just improve the aesthetic appeal of their face, but will also make them look younger and beautiful again.
Facial fillers can be securely administered on almost all skin types. Therefore, even patients with sensitive skin can securely undergo facial filler treatment for chin and jawline enhancement.
Facial filler treatment procedure
Our experienced Cosmetic Physician Dr Shobhna Singh would first examine your skin for any kind of sensitivity and allergy. She then examines the level of irregularity that has to be corrected to achieve a well-defined chin and jawline.
Based on the findings of the examination, Dr Shobhna recommends the right dose of facial filler treatment to the patient. She explains the treatment and the outcome to ensure the patient is fully aware of what they are undergoing.
Upon receiving the consent of the patient, Dr Shobhna administers the specific dose of facial fillers beneath the facial skin at targeted areas of the chin and jawline.
It is important to note that treatment is performed only after receiving full consent from the patient. Therefore, you will be provided with comprehensive information about the treatment and its positive outcomes.
Benefits of facial fillers
- Positive results can be observed immediately after treatment.
- The results last for a very long time
- Facial fillers in Melbourne is non-surgical and minimally invasive
- It is highly effective in reversing various signs of aging
- The product we use has inbuilt anesthetic but additional topical anesthesia can be applied.
- It takes only about 20 minutes and a single sitting to perform the entire procedure
- The results enhance your current facial proportions and are very natural looking
- All protection and precautionary measures are implemented to ensure that the risk factor is negligible during the procedure
- The facial fillers hydrate the skin from within and make it look smoother and radiant
- The facial filler boosts the production of collagen in the skin which further enhances the skin texture to provide a youthful appearance.
- Facial fillers can effectively rectify the folds and creases in the skin by adding volume beneath the skin. This smoothens the creases, folds, and lines to achieve a flawless and radiant skin
- The facial filler is perfect for contouring the cheekbones, chin, and jawline.
- If you’re not satisfied with the result, the treatment can be reversed without any hassles.
Nitai Medical and Cosmetic centre provide the most comprehensive facial filler treatment for chin and jawline enhancement. To know more about facial fillers in Melbourne, consult our expert cosmetic physician Dr Shobhna Singh Today.