Accounting is one of the most preferred professions among the students of the commerce stream. Accounting as a profession in the financial sector has a magnificent career prospect. The chances of career progression with accountancy programmes in the finance domain are very high. T
here are several professional certifications and courses provided by universities worldwide, such as ACCA and CA. Unlike CA, ACCA caters to different purposes and academic backgrounds. ACCA has a complex curriculum structure and training period for which you are required to inculcate a lot of patience in yourself. Let us first understand ACCA in detail and how it is helpful.
What is ACCA?
The full form of ACCA is the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants. ACCA is a global accounting body whose certification is widely renowned. The prime focus of an ACCA programme is taxation, auditing, account handling, and management accounting.
Additionally, ACCA is not restricted to aspirants holding a finance background, as students with a non-finance background can also take this examination.
Though there are innumerable benefits of ACCA, passing its exam is really a challenging task. According to the pass rates announced by the ACCA in March 2020, around 68,247 students appeared for the exams in which only 3,292 students managed to secure ACCA affiliation. The figure is an example to familiarise you with the level of competition. However, you can gain knowledge on all acca exam papers by preparing for it with the help of ACCA past papers.
5 most important things about ACCA exam papers
- Eligibility requirements: A student should be 18 or above and have qualified intermediate with an aggregate 65 percent in Mathematics or Accounts/English and scored a minimum of 50 percent in other subjects to appear for ACCA.
- Can work globally: ACCA is an international organisation and has members across the world. Pursing ACCA can open doors for employability in several countries.
- Time of examinations: The ACCA examinations are organised worldwide twice a year, i.e., in June and December. An aspirant can prepare with ACCA past papers from reputed colleges in London to crack this exam in the first attempt. The colleges help prepare students to confidently pass their ACCA examinations with the help of highly experienced tutors and exam-based study materials.
- Levels of ACCA examination: There is a two-course level that an aspirant needs to qualify to become an ACCA affiliate. These two-course levels are ACCA – Fundamentals and Professionals.
- Flexibility: ACCA examination is flexible in nature as aspirants are allowed to attempt a single paper each time they appear.
These are a few of the most crucial points about ACCA exam papers that a student must keep in mind while preparing for it. Apart from this, an aspirant also needs to go through the previous model question papers and the latest trend to qualify the exam in one go. You can also prepare with ACCA past papers by enrolling in one of the leading business schools in London. So, apply for the course today!